Sunday, January 18, 2009

Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes!

Here in this video he is naming body parts when I point to them and ask him "What is this?" We did eyes, ears, nose, hair, cheek, chin, mouth, elbow, knee, toe, leg, arm, head, belly, boo boo, shoulder, and fingernail. You'll notice some words are very clear, other words he leaves off the end, and for words like fingernail it's an approximation "fa, fa, fa" but we'll take it!

7 comments:

  1. I love how he just leaves when he is finished with your silly game LOL! He looks so incredibly big now Angela! I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job jack!!! keep up the great work!

    and you are making me think its warm outside in your little shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is doing so well! Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great to see. Mind still need reminding about different body parts and still often get them muddled, presumably because they're just not important enough of the agenda to be worth remembering.

    As soon as he said boo boo, I knew we were on the same page as we navigate by wounds both big and small.

    Similarly, when mine are done, they're done, they're off, at least you got a backward glance!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Awesome! It was seriously touching to watch and I enjoyed it thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! His talking has really come along! He was so easy to understand. That cracked me up when he took off, gave the backward glance to say "are you done amusing YOURSELF now?" He sure has done an enormous amount of growing this last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, he tolerates his mom very well. He's learned to cooperate for the camera because it's easier than having me follow him around all day! LOL

    Thanks for all of your comments -- I love being able to show Jack progress ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails