Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol, The Ladies...






Alaina Alexander: "Brass in Pocket" -- I like her and would like to see her sing something different.

Amy Krebs: "I Can't Make You Love Me" -- Just not as good as the song require's IMHO!

Antonella Barba: "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" -- Poor girl. She really didn't do very well. I believe she'll be voted off this week.

Gina Glocksen: "All By Myself" -- Just okay for me.

Haley Scarnato: "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" -- I don't remember this performance! Not just saying that...looking at her picture I can't remember this one.

Jordin Sparks: "Gimme One Reason" -- I think she's cute and liked the performance.

Lakisha Jones: "And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going" -- I do agree she can SING -- I'd like to see a softer side though...

Leslie Hunt: "(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman" -- I thought it was okay -- she did seem a little stiff up there

Melinda Doolittle: "Since You Been Gone" -- I love her...she's so cute!

Nicole Tranquillo: "Stay" -- Oh no, I am drawing a blank here too!! I should really blog the night before!

Sabrina Sloan: "Never Loved a Man The Way That I Love You" Not my style but good voice, I think!!

Stephanie Edwards: "How Come You Don't Call Me" -- Loved it!!! Probably my favorite female performance of the night!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Well, the results are in, as they say. What do you think of the "end of the road gang"? I pretty much agreed with the choices. Should get REAL interesting next week.

    What does the Jack Meister think about the choices? I guess I'll have to ask him next time. I'm hoping he'll look at me and tell me to GO LAY DOWN, cause, I WILL!!!

    Love you guys,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails