Well, it's time! We're moving this week...my "to do" list has grown in ways I've never imagined! I need a list for all of my lists! LOL
We've been clearing out the new house and wow, was there ever a lot of STUFF! We've made excellent progress -- but we're no where near finished yet. The carpet is installed (well technically they're finishing up today) and the painting is almost done.
I interestingly enough was able to move most of our kitchen and bathroom items over this week...and I thought those would be the last rooms to be moved!
The big day is Thursday....
Jack goes for Botox on Friday morning...we're very excited to see the results.
I'll be back to update when I can!
Good luck with the move and the Botox Angela :)
ReplyDeleteHey Big Boy with the "original do"!! It can't be that bad, can it? Heck, you're adorable, hair or no hair! Mommy, it could be worse. He could be a girl with that new do! One good thing about hair, it always grows back, except when you hit a certain age, then you have a hat surgically attached!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH---moving! Boy am I glad we're all done with that! Still have a garage full of boxes and all kinds of JUNK! We wonder where it all came from! Can't wait to see the new house with the brand new carpet. It looked different already with the fresh coat of paint. It will be beautiful when it's all done. You should be very proud of yourselves for a job well done! Now---any suggestions for that "god" awful dining room of ours? I hope the previous owners were on something REALLY good when they picked that wall paper out! WHEW!! I need an aspirin everytime I walk through it.
Well big boy, time to go and get Red ready for bed. Thank God for school!!!!
See you this weekend, we're coming up to run a few errands.
Love you and miss you lots!!
Grammie
Hey Buddy!
ReplyDeleteI stopped by to see you this morning, but you were napping. But that's OK, cause' you had to go to school this afternoon. Your new room looks so cool!!! Can't wait to see you in it! It certainly is a great room for a big boy like you.
Hope you had a great day at school, and here's wishing you good luck tomorrow in Philadelphia. Have a safe trip and we will see you over the weekend.
Love,
Grammie
Congratulations to the new homeowners!! It's official!! Papa just called and said everything went great. He said he got to see you when you got home from school and you were busy, busy, busy playing in your brand new room. NEAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new house minus all of the boxes and everything else that goes along with moving. I know because----we still have boxes here, there and everywhere!!! Just a fact of life when it comes to moving.
See you soon buddy, love you and miss you!!
Grammie