Monday, June 28, 2010

Referral Photos :)



Since I couldn't share them back then, I want to share them now...these are the very first photos we saw of our little man. I stared at his little face wondering so much about him...it was hard to tell his actual size in these pics! He was 8.5 lbs here and 4 months old...

Here he is now, at 16 lbs and 8 months old :)





1 comment:

  1. Tyler is SUCH a cutie, Angela! What beautiful eyes! So glad he is adapting well and that the infection on his arm is getting better.

    Sorry, though, that you are experiencing problems this summer with changes in therapists. That is so frustrating! I really don't think people realize how difficult transitions can be for our kids or how long it takes to get a new therapist or educator up to speed. Katie will be in a completely different school building this fall, with a whole new team of people, so I'm really dreading it. The only person she'll have who's been with her before is her interpreter. I'm hoping it goes well, but am prepared for some stressful weeks as we get started!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails