Monday, March 16, 2009

Because I never want to forget...


"Hi guys" -- no matter who enters a room, even if it's just one person

"Oh goodness!" -- When something doesn't go quite right

"Uh Oh, broken" -- this refers to ANYTHING that falls or comes apart.  It includes her scraped knee (which is NOT broken) 

"Happen?" -- As in what happened?  I think she pretends to not know the answer to this one, lol

"Dow-ya" -- her new favorite:  Dora, the Explorer :)

"Oh man!" -- expressing dissapointment

"two, nine, TEN!!" -- This is how EVERYTHING is counted according to Morgan

"Dee You" -- the letter W



6 comments:

  1. very cute! I just did a post similar to this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget "Fiesta!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:22 AM

    I wonder how she says the letter "H"? lol
    Miss you all.
    Smooches,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, the letter H...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, she says CHAP for "Jack"

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little nephew used to say "Hi Guys" everytime I visited. Too cute. (That was how I greeted them.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails