Thursday, February 07, 2008

Locks of Love

It was for a good cause...

My 11 inch ponytail went to Locks of Love!

It feels so strange! I love it!

BEFORE:




AFTER:


10 comments:

  1. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A HOT BABE! Seriously Angela... I LOVE IT! It looks so stylish and cute on you.

    (I did the same thing, but yours looks so much better!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. Love it! You look great!

    Hugs,
    Heesun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:30 PM

    So that's what the big change was! It was worth the suspense. Your hair looks really, really great. I absolutley love it! Can't wait to see it in person in this weekend.
    Smooches,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:56 PM

    I did the same thing, but am letting mine grow again.
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela- you are so beautiful! I think "locks of love" is awesome and those who donate are too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm thinking about doing the same thing! It looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. baby did Locks of love in fifth grade. I like you new blog and your new due

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:07 AM

    Wow! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I donated about 3 years ago and it was such a great feeling. I mean, giving to charity and helping kids always feels great, but, literally, it felt great! Like I was 5 pounds lighter (and I have pretty thick hair, so maybe I was).

    The short 'do looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!

    It looks so cute! For a second there it made me think of cutting mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails