Jack has a few naughty things he does when I'm not looking...
Most recently he's taken to pulling all of Morgan's diapers out of the diaper stacker on the pack and play...I find them in his toy box, under the sofa -- all over!
He KNOWS he's not supposed to do this...but can't resist. Here's his latest confession:
He's too cute and sometimes I have to leave the room so I can giggle...
That's our boy!!!! I don't know how you keep a straight face. It would be nearly impossible for me. Moments like these are the most precious, I'm so glad you are so good at catching them with the camera.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, picking up diapers!!
Love Grammie
What is it about the diapers? Margaret, too, can't get enough of them. They are everywhere.
ReplyDeleteHe is just so cute!
It's got to be hard disciplining someone so cute:) I too don't know how you keep a straight face.
ReplyDeleteCrew also has an obsession with diapers. Strange.
Jack is such a cutie pie! Great stern mommy voice too!
ReplyDelete