Sunday, May 20, 2007

She's Coming HOME!

Tomorrow, or Tuesday at the LATEST!!!!!!!!!!

We're frantically trying to find a store that sells Pregestimil -- I ordered some from drugstore.com and chose overnight delivery -- it's scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. The hospital pharmacy should be able to supply us with some, but it only stays good for 24 hours...let's hope we can find a solution!

They pulled her Central Line and she's on full feeds. I am so ready to have her HOME!! I'll update when we know for sure if she's coming home tomorrow or Tuesday!! She's taking her carseat test in this picture -- which she passed with no problems!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Morgan's homecoming! How nice (and that's a definite understatement) it will be to have the entire family under one roof.

    Cyber-Hugs,
    Heesun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:43 PM

    WOOHOO!!!! That's the best news!!! You guys must be ecstatic! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful little family.

    Jack, remember, you can't take her back, she's here to stay!!!

    What wonderful news! Keep us updated,

    Love Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:13 AM

    Love the new picture! That's a Jack face if I've ever seen one!!! Especially with the binky. She is her brother's sister!! If she had 4 more, we'd think it was Jack!!

    Love Grammie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails