Saturday, October 22, 2005

Welcome to Jack's Blog

Welcome to our new home! I've decided to change to a "Blog" style. Blog is short for Web Log...basically it serves as a place to share information and comments in a journal style web page. I am still new at this so check back often for new posts, links, pictures and of course updates on Jack!

Please, feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I will be posting an update on Jack soon!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Thanks for the new Web Site,hope you are all doing well.Love,Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Great new site! Jack, that Mommy of yours is always on top of things, isn't she? Keep up the good work Mommy! Love Grammie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela,

    Thanks for sending me the blog link! I looked at some pictures and Jack is sure a cutie pie! I haven't been able to keep up with the preemie forum for months so I am totally out of touch :) - thanks for keeping me in the loop! I also wanted to let you know that I am getting ready to pass on your gift:). I have a few alarm belts left and I have friends that just had 32 week twins - one of which was born with a heart condition and has had 2 heart surgeries in the last few weeks. Thank you again for sending that box to me for Ty!

    Love Doni Brinkman

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails