Monday, October 31, 2005

Treat, Treat...


I can't say Jack thoroughly enjoyed his Trick or Treat experience tonight but he was cute none the less. It was warmer tonight so I thought we would sit outside and hand out candy...Well Jack didn't like this idea. He kept pointing to our car saying "go, go, go" and barely looked at the first few trick or treaters. He apparently thought there was more to this Halloween thing than sitting outside. So in we went and Jack started peeking through the screen door at all the kids. He tried to help put candy in the bags but got a little too excited and with his mighty pitching arm threw some candy in the grass! LOL! It only took about a half an hour until we were out of candy. We practiced all week saying "Trick or Treat" but Jack could only come up with "Treat, treat!" that's right Jack -- don't even give someone the chance, demand your treats! LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Jack outdid my 3 year old.

    http://wordaholism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Hope you didn't throw the candy as hard as that ball you hit me with yesterday!! What an arm you have!! I'm glad you and Mommy had a nice Halloween, even if you did grow worms in that puppy dog suit!! Just kidding! Puppy suit or not, you are adorable little man. I think I know what Mommy endures with all of your appointments. Today, I have an appointment at 9, then take Nana for her appt at 11 and then Tori and I have another one at 3. WOW!! Makes me tired just thinking about it! Oh well, it's just one day, not like Mommys many, many days.

    Take care and we will see you for supper one night this week.

    Love ya, Grammie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Hey Buddy, Even though last night was not Trick or Treat, you treated us to the most beautiful version of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" that we have ever heard! And even though you don't like an audience, you sure enjoyed the applause!! AND the chocolate Cool-Whip! By the handfuls, you silly guy! What a comedian you are, especially when you and Uncle Ben get together. What a duo!!

    See you later gator!
    Love, Grammie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, thanks for your link! :)

    When does Jack start preschool, or has he started already? We did 3 years of it with the oldest; I hope your program is as good as ours. It was amazing, and such a help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails