Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Jack seems to be feeling a lot better this morning. He's coughing some but doesn't seem to be feeling icky anymore. Last night he ate a good dinner (pizza, tater tots, mixed veggies, peaches and milk) and this morning he had 2 pieces of cinnamon toast and a Danimals drinkable yogurt smoothie. I think I have whatever Jack had...I am not feeling so well today. We canceled therapy for today and will get back into the swing of things next week. I got a phone call yesterday afternoon that Jack's DAFO's are ready and we have our appointment for fitting and instructions tomorrow morning. I am curious to see how Jack reacts to the braces. I know it will be an adjustment at first, but I have hope that he will gain balance and stability and he'll see how much they help him! I've added a new photo album called Jack's Preemie Friends -- you must check it out and see all these cuties! There are 3 right now and I will be adding more as I get them. I talk to their moms through an online forum for parents of preemies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment