Hello I'm from Brazil, I love your blog, your life story, your children are wonderful. Congratulations on the house, wanted to learn more about how you live there, keep posting. I spend hours reading your blog. Kisses dear.
Love the house. I mean I really love it. We need to do something around here to make things more accessible for Emma, but I have my head in the sand about it. It is going to be such a big job, as our house is not user friendly at all.
Congrats on the new home!
ReplyDeleteHello I'm from Brazil, I love your blog, your life story, your children are wonderful. Congratulations on the house, wanted to learn more about how you live there, keep posting. I spend hours reading your blog. Kisses dear.
ReplyDeleteLove the house. I mean I really love it. We need to do something around here to make things more accessible for Emma, but I have my head in the sand about it. It is going to be such a big job, as our house is not user friendly at all.
ReplyDelete