Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tonight, Morgan informed me she needs a husband! She said it's going to be Christian, a boy from school. She said "I need a ring, and he needs a ring. And I want a unicorn cake with a horn on top." and then, she paused and said "I think he's a good husband because he has a wheelchair like Jack."

I wish everyone saw the world through Morgan's eyes!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I wish everyone was like Morgan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Ahhh, life through the eyes of an innocent child. If only adults would be so loving and accepting of others! Way to go Morgan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:46 PM

    Oh my....that nearly made me cry! What a sweetheart!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Morgan is a very special little girl. Jack is an inspiration and a brave courageous fighter. Tyler is a real cutie. I was born with a rare bone disease. My site: http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:43 PM

    omg that's so cute! I'm in a wheelchair and I hope one day some boy will see me through Morgan's eyes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so cute because in her eyes that made the boy as cool as her big brother :) she is always complimenting kids but this one made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails