Saturday, May 21, 2005

TWO updates in one day -- WOW!

Right after I got done updating about Jack getting to sitting last night -- I went to the kitchen to get a drink.

When I came back guess who was hanging off the edge of the coffee table??!?!?!?!?

JACK PULLED TO STAND!!!!!!!!! All by himself!!!!!

Now it wasn't pretty and he was hanging on with his left hand and his neck and his legs were every which way (but it was still the MOST amazing sight)

I rushed to get daddy so he could see and Jack started gagging (because of his neck being on the edge of the table) we 'rescued' Jack and had the BIGGEST party EVER!!!

Jack has pulled to stand before but it was always with help and always with tons of begging/pleading/bribing...for some reason in the past few days it's all FINALLY sinking in. When I had left to get my drink Jack was on his back in the middle of the living room...it was such a joyous shock to see him upright (sort of) at the coffee table. It meant it was all HIS idea and HIS desire to be upright. Not something he was doing because mommy or daddy or the PT was pushing for it.

It's honestly like being part of a miracle. I still have goose bumps!!!

Thanks for helping us celebrate these amazing moments. I know no one gets it as much as you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails